1) I claim responsibility for everything that is happening here. Not like blame or burden but as a place to stand.
2) I am my word. I do what I say and I say what I do. Like a practice. How close can I align my speaking and my actions?
3) I reveal my authentic self. Can I drop the posture and the disguises? Can I free myself to just hang out to be seen and heard exactly the way that I am?
4) I am up to something bigger than my own needs, wants and survival. I look to see how I can be a man of service.
5) I continue to do the work of emotional and spiritual clearing to create space within myself for the four intentions above.
6) I mind my own business. Don’t take on anyone else’s business personally. There is my business, your business and God’s business. Do I know the difference?
7) There is a mind greater than my own. An infinite intelligence visible in a flock of birds and a school of fish. I practice connecting with this unified force and allow it’s creative force to express itself through me.